Looking for images of Ju87 Stuka cowling panels

jcfay

Hi folks - I'm looking for images of Stuka engine cowling panels, removed, and the interior if available (long shot, I know...). Specifically I'm looking for images of the D or G series aircraft, but the A&B series might also be of some use. I'm scratchbuilding the interior of these and might end up casting them, so I'm looking to find detailed pics. I have the images from the Squadron Stuka in action, the Luftwaffe Colours Vol. 2 on the Stuka, a Bora press book on the B/R variants, and the Aero detail shots from the Battle of Britain museum.

Thanks for any and all help!

JON

i know a 'classic aircraft and how to model them'---based on the airfix 24th. 'superkit'(and it is super) for the 87b but possibly has info. that would help. the spit one is no.1, the hurri is no.4 don't know what no. the stuka one is but someone out there will have it i guess. by bruce robertson and gerald scarborough-- possibly.

sorry if thats a bit vague mate.

dave.

i know a 'classic aircraft and how to model them'---based on the airfix 24th. 'superkit'(and it is super) for the 87b but possibly has info. that would help. the spit one is no.1, the hurri is no.4 don't know what no. the stuka one is but someone out there will have it i guess. by bruce robertson and gerald scarborough-- possibly.

sorry if thats a bit vague mate.

dave.

Dave - thanks, that is helpful, actually. I looked it up and it is No. 5, I guess. I wasn't familiar with that series, but it looks pretty good, eh? Any out there have it? I think they're are a couple available on-line but for $$$$ (or pounds, euros, etc.).

Thanks again!

JON

hi jon,

www.worldwartwobooks.com have one for 19pounds 95pence(in england). suppose you'd really have to know if there was anything in it to make that outlay worthwhile. hope one of the guys can be more help here.

cheers, dave.

hi jon,

www.worldwartwobooks.com have one for 19pounds 95pence(in england). suppose you'd really have to know if there was anything in it to make that outlay worthwhile. hope one of the guys can be more help here.

cheers, dave.

With the current exchange rates that's like $400 US... :blink:

Maybe someone has the title out there.

JON