1/32 Airfield Accessories

Texas

Hi Does anyone make any 1/32 scale Airfield Accessories at the present time. Starter Carts, Weapon Loaders, Tow Tractors, Fire Extinguishers and such for modern or older. Thanks in advance

Texas :o :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Flightpath has some items: http://home.clara.net/djparkins/fltpath/index.htm. Modern British stuff.

PWMP has some modern US Navy items (I think a few more since this was posted): http://home.clara.net/djparkins/fltpath/index.htm

Signifer has some stuff, such as Item #380051524934 on eBay. WWII stuff. Oil cart, starter cart, bomb loader.

Trumpeter added a tow tractor to their F6f kit.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

I STILL HAVE TO GET RADUS PSP!!!! for my Corsair diorama and a bunch of others too!!!

A USMC shorty fuel bowser kit (Early Pacific) conversion either USAAF, or RAF would be a great addition!

Jon Payne

Texas - you might also want to consider 1:35 items, as well. I just purchased a whole bunch of stuff, actually, and there is far more available in 1:35 that you could use. Since it's close enough to 1:32 the scale difference shouldn't be even noticeable. I was able to find figures (pilots, mechanics, and other soldiers), equipment (medical supplies, oil drums/cans, crates, etc.), and other machinery (oil cart, farmer's cart) at both sprue bros. & great models (although I prefer the former there was more of this category available through GM).

HTH - :blink:

JON

Yes so mich incedental stuff in 1:35 its not funny, and no LSP premium either!

I got an excuse to make some anti aircrafte Werbelwind and an american M-16 4 barrell ack ack to go on my airfield

Yes so mich incedental stuff in 1:35 its not funny, and no LSP premium either!

I got an excuse to make some anti aircrafte Werbelwind and an american M-16 4 barrell ack ack to go on my airfield

Hi Sounds like your having fun and that's what it;s all about.

Texas <_< :rolleyes: :rolleyes: