True Details 1/32 Bf 109E cockpit reviews?

Steve C

Anyone have a review of the True Details 1/32 109E cockpit set? I'm considering one since the Cutting Edge set is no longer available.

Thanks,

Steve

While I haven't reviewed it per se Steve, you can see it in action in my Hasegawa Emil build here in the Luftwaffe Group Build. It's my first real experience with a resin cockpit set, and I'd rate it at only average. Still, it's a vast improvement over what Hasegawa provides in the kit, so it's probably still worth it.

Kev

Hi Steve,

I haven't seen a review but I do have one myself. It was very cheap to buy retail ($10US on with an online retailer) and the quality reflects that fact. I have the Verlinden as well and its much nicer. The Grand Phoenix looks better than the TD one as well.

Good luck

Matty

Hi, Steve.

If you're interested, I have a Cutting Edge set that I'd sell to you for $25 (includes postage). This is what I paid for it from Meteor (the $24.99 sticker is still on it).

Thanks.

Rich

Anyone have a review of the True Details 1/32 109E cockpit set? I'm considering one since the Cutting Edge set is no longer available.

Thanks,

Steve