Sign in to follow this  
oldeagle

Revell 1/32 Hurricane IIc

This will be my first attempt at building with all you big dogs. I have had the Revell Smithsonian Hurricane IIc for about 20 years. It came with no clear parts and I recently had someone send me the parts, the modeling community is great. So here goes I guess.

Excellent! post-3154-1209521951.gif

There's a very wide range of modelers on LSP so no worries about the the size of anyone's canines. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing your build!

Hey Lee,

I'm here in Pueblo. Since I'm kind of new to this whole thing are there any good modeling clubs close by?

Hey Oldeagle-

we have a pretty active modeling scene here in CS- every other Saturday is a build day at Compleat Games and Hobbies, a 2X/month sunday night build at Hobbytown south, and our monthly meeting at the Cop Shop, directions to which can be found at http://www.centennialipms.org so check it out! ;)

The PPMX contest is going to be at the Weisbrod museum on 6/7/08, so keep that date open!

Lee

They have not arrived as of yet. I was thinking about a week and a half so I bet they come tomorrow. Thanks again.

Scott

Hey Ron,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but the fishing has been really good. The decals came and they are great! Thanks again

Scott

Sign in to follow this