21st Century Ju-87B Stuka

Looks awesome! Good news for me since I have that kit and hope to do as well one day. I was going to backdate it to an A but since yours built so nice I think I will build it as the B and backdate my Revell kit to an A since it would take alot for work either way. I Love the Stuka!

Looks awesome! Good news for me since I have that kit and hope to do as well one day. I was going to backdate it to an A but since yours built so nice I think I will build it as the B and backdate my Revell kit to an A since it would take alot for work either way. I Love the Stuka!

Yes, i think that is a good idea since the plastic in the 21st Century kits is a bit thick and hard to work with, while the Revell plastic is easier. I built the Revell kit many many years ago, and i loved it.

I'm with Kev... Great results! Where's the WIP?

Fab results either way though. post-3154-1209415110.gif

WIP??? We were supposed to do a WIP??? Nobody told me, oh dang......I'll go stand over in the corner and feel ashamed... :)

Hi Erik,

Looks great, I'd better get off my chuff and move on with my Stuka build (in between study commitments at present though).

We can't get the 21st Century models here in New Zealand so mine cost me NZ$40 (Approx US$36) of Trade Me and I understand Walmart are not going to stock plastic kits anymore?

At the price I paid I'll provide a few basic detail changes but it knocks up into a great looking aircraft from the box for even this price...

Some build shots would be interesting, not sure about this 'WIP' thing though, I initially thought I'd jumped into the wrong site but there was no mention of leather...

Best Regards

Brent from Downunder :ph34r:

few basic detail changes but it knocks up into a great looking aircraft from the box for even this price...

Some build shots would be interesting, not sure about this 'WIP' thing though, I initially thought I'd jumped into the wrong site but there was no mention of leather...

Hi Brent,

"WIP" in this context stands for "Work In Progress", with or without leather (that bit's up to you).

Kev

• 3 weeks later...