HI Oh yes they will have to call on Snoopy to do it again. So check your six not once but twice cause Snoopy may be there.

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey Tex, I thought Riff Raff was providing the air cover for this Group Build?!!! :rolleyes: I can't believe that thing made it's little pointy head across the Channel; let alone able to buzz this GB. That thing looks like its been "pranged" and "augered in"(thats "Engleesh" right?! :rolleyes: ) too many times. Surprised that thing made it over the Cliffs of Dover. Is that a reflector gunsight he has stuck in his eye? Sniff.

Hey Tex, I thought Riff Raff was providing the air cover for this Group Build?!!! :P I can't believe that thing made it's little pointy head across the Channel; let alone able to buzz this GB. That thing looks like its been "pranged" and "augered in"(thats "Engleesh" right?! :lol: ) too many times. Surprised that thing made it over the Cliffs of Dover. Is that a reflector gunsight he has stuck in his eye? Sniff.

HI No No your watch is broken because Rif Raf Is flying top cover for WWII.

No thats not a reflector gun sight in his eye because a really good fighter pilot doesn't need a gun sight he is one with his aircraft.

Yes Rif Raf Go Go Go

Texas :unsure: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: