32 nd scale Hawker Tempest the hard way...

Loic

Fantastic Loic, fantastic! I think the whole thing works well just as it is, and looks complete to me. You'd never know this started out as the Revell Typhoon. The only area that doesn't look right is the prop blades, but you know that already.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful build with us Loic - it's been a pleasure having you participate in the GB! Are you joining the next one?

Kev

Outstanding!!

This was a joy to watch and I'm thrilled to see it cross the finish line!

I'll echo Kevin by saying what a pleasure it's been having you involved in the GB. I'll be very happy to add some of these pics to the completed builds gallery.

Really top notch work!

Hooorayyy! That's the style Loic! :) I still can't believe you scratch-built TRANSPARENT drop tank mounts.(including what? the wings,interior,landing gear,ect.,ect.ect.) How cool is that?! Looks fantastic dude, and is a unique addition to the finale of this RAF group-build. Bringing a pretty much scratch-built Tempest across the finish line(with a diorama! :P ) and doing it "the hard way" is really something to be proud of. I really admire your tenacity, determination, and skill in pulling it off. And all this while taking care of a new-born daughter too! Amazing.

I'm going to hate to see this RAF group-build end, and miss the comraderie it generated. It was also my first participation in this forum, and you were one of the first people I 'met' here. Really appreciate the support and advise you gave, and I just want you to know that I treasure our friendship.

Really nice job on the Tempest, loic. See you in the next group-build?! :rolleyes: Your buddy, Russ