Looks like you're already making short work of it Erwin! I've always wanted to build this kit, but the closest I ever got was when a friend of mine had it when we were kids. I broke the undercarriage by taxiing it around his bedroom floor...

Kev

I had a go at trying out the methods seen on LSP.

Should I go for the plastic(kit)cannons or go for the metal ones ?

It still needs a small brasstube to represent the barrel.

tif-6.jpg

I had a go at trying out the methods seen on LSP.

Should I go for the plastic(kit)cannons or go for the metal ones ?

It still needs a small brasstube to represent the barrel.

tif-6.jpg

I think the metal ones look much nicer myself... Really nicely done, that!

What's the latest Erwin? You've been sailing through this one so far so is paint started????

Started it...

Fuselage is already done in the correct "steelgrey" with some green camouflage .The green is a 50/50 olivegreen/slategrey mix.

tif-8.jpg

Underside started too...

tif-9.jpg

Your Typhoon looks really good Erwin - and you are still one of the fastest builders of model kits I know (I couldn't even build a 1/72 Typhoon faster than you can make a 1/32 version!).

Cheers

Derek

Those cannon barrels look great! I've got this kit still un-built, and wondered how it looked all put together. I'm impressed! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Nice Job Erwin

I really like this kit. It is full of potential and already look very good and impressive (so does the actual plane indeed) straight from the box. I like those early mark with the non bubble canopy, they are "beasty"!

I did build a few of those (and still have 2 brand new in the stash!) and have never really managed to come up with very good result on those canons (one of the weak point of the kit). I think you really managed this part. I like your idea and it looks very good.

Keep it up!

Loic