I'm In - RAF P-40B

I made my decision and decided to go with a pretty easy build. Anyhow, I placed my order with Roll Models. I'll post pix as soon as it arrives and I have something "photo-worthy". Is that a word? :rolleyes:

While we're waiting, does anyone have suggestions for interesting paint schemes?

I had been hoping to do a vac, or something less "mainstream". Oh well! If I get the P-40 done in time maybe I'll take a crack at that goofy Lysander conversion.

I made my decision and decided to go with a pretty easy build. Anyhow, I placed my order with Roll Models. I'll post pix as soon as it arrives and I have something "photo-worthy". Is that a word? :rolleyes:

While we're waiting, does anyone have suggestions for interesting paint schemes?

I had been hoping to do a vac, or something less "mainstream". Oh well! If I get the P-40 done in time maybe I'll take a crack at that goofy Lysander conversion.

Trumpeter kit I presume? There are loads of Eduard goodies for that Hawk, eh? That was going to be my choice before I detoured to the 'Bolt.

Welcome to the GB! Should be fun...

post-3154-1207112471.gif

That was on my shortlist - have the kit in the stash.

I considered it, but decided against it when I realised I only had three months to fix the cockpit :rolleyes:

Adrian

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Christmas at my place. I received a large box full of loot from Roll Models. The P-40 and photo-etch arrived. I've been pawing thru the parts, instructions etc. I can't wait to jump in! It's a little late to start tonight - dang! It's almost 1am. :P

I need to work on my light source for the pics too. More later! Brent

DSCN1404.JPG

• 2 weeks later...