The Relatively New Guy is In

Heck I was going to build it anyway. It is the hasegawa bird I am building it in Hartmans marking but I am going to paint them rather then use decals Ihave lots of goodies my last and only cutting edge pit and detail set mdc spinner hobbydecal transfers for the stencils.

• 2 weeks later...

I've taken the liberty of merging your original entry post with your very nice cockpit. As you continue your build, simply add replies to the end of this thread so we can all see your progress from the beginning.

Nice start!

• 3 weeks later...

update I have the fuselage 1/2 together fouled up putting the pit in the sides were a bit to far back... after measuring no less. But all is good. I really like the cutting edge pit there harness however is better on the allied set I have used it is a bit to thick and the retention clips are bad. I had a set of luftwaffe pe but one popped off into the carpet monster I will rig up replacements. I puttied the tread off the wheels it is almost ready to get the wings on. I movedthe small intake ducts on the front to be lower not seen but I drilled out and boxed in the canon ejection chutes on the bottom. This week my little girl is getting married so no modeling for a while. :blink:

bf109-5.jpg

bf109-4.jpg

bf109-3.jpg

bf109-2.jpg

bf109-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The wedding is over back to reality. when not needed (rarely) I was able to do some modeling which is a great stress reliever( as long as everything goes right and you don't loose a part to the carpet etc.) I bought some tamiya fine primer and am giving it a try the wings are on and it is almost ready for the paint shop.

1093.jpg

1092.jpg

1091.jpg

• 1 month later...

I have made some progress and in fact am almost done. Have to touch up the cockpit sills and the fiddly bits and it some more of the Hobby decals as well as the water slides and it is done I used the montex masks and by and large love them

IMG_1662pb.jpg

IMG_1664pb.jpg

IMG_1665pb.jpg

IMG_1666pb.jpg