Taking the plunge

Well this will be my first go at some Lufty types :D tho they will be wearing different clothes, I plan to do a G4 and G6 in Italian markings so some pictures to follow shortly when I get all the bits ;)

Graham.

tho they will be wearing different clothes, I plan to do a G4 and G6 in Italian markings

Hi,

I don't want to be a spoilesport. But isn't the theme of this GB Luftwaffe markings ?

Or can we also build German planes in foreign markings ?

Staff,please advice.

Hi,

I don't want to be a spoilesport. But isn't the theme of this GB Luftwaffe markings ?

Or can we also build German planes in foreign markings ?

Staff,please advice.

Good point.

Someone asked in a previous thread;

"Do they have to be in German markings?"

The reply at the time was;

"Captured aircraft are really unique subjects! I think that either side of that coin would be acceptable; German A/C in other markings or vise/versa."

I'm not staff but I'm happy either way... the more the merrier.

It was decided that we'd be somewhat loose with the definitions of Luftwaffe in order to allow the most entries. It's not a contest after all, but a 'theme' for us to enjoy as a group. So for instance, a Macchi wearing Italian markings might be a stretch, but one wearing German markings is fine. Make sense?

Have a blast everyone!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well finally I have managed to squeeze some time into starting the 109's, I have started on the G4 and this is the MDC cockpit which has been seen on here many times so there is no need to say how good it looks. As these are my first 109's and there are so many resident 109 nuts ;) I hope I can do them justice.

109G4a.JPG

109G4.JPG

Graham.

Glad to see these getting under weigh Graham!

It'll be really cool to see these in Italian livery and the resin for the office really adds depth and detail.

I'll be watching these closely! post-3154-1205993216.gif