He 162 Revell 1/32 finished

Klaus H

Thank you guys for your nice replies. Thank you rato for the rivet plan. i have just printed it so i can start to work on the modell tomorrow.

so you wanted some proove that it really is a modell... lol....

here we go:

it took me quite a while to find an about 6 meter tall redbull can...

1152_6532333661376536.jpg

and here is a godzilla Klausi with this favourit drink....

1152_3132366365396535.jpg

Here is a pic from my friend Gemo taking pictures of the plane. the base is about 100x70cm and nothing spectacular. just conrete and grass.

1152_3737366439303461.jpg

here are two pictures in a better resolution for those who want to take a closer look at the engine. i tried to uploade it with about 3000pixels but it seems that my arcor album just allowes this sice as a maximum sice for pictures.

1152_3337396261663936.jpg

1152_3832633734313137.jpg

cheers Klaus

WOW!!! :lol: ;)

Are you a jeweler by trade? All the super fine details!! OMG. Makes you feel like you can just climb right in and start 'er up! There is just so much good stuff you've shared on this build that one can't just pick one above the other, although that engine detail goes above and beyond the call of duty!

Mark H.

Hey Klaus, your absence around these parts has been missed, I can tell you!

This is.....no sh!t..... one of the best models I have ever seen. It's as close to the real thing as a 1/32 model is ever likely to get, I reckon!

That engine is Cauchi-esque in it's accuracy and detail, and I really love the bare metal effect you've come up with on the fuselage as well. I can't quite remember, did you use a vac canopy?

Anyway, thanks for sharing mate, can't wait to see your corsair!

Cheers

Ango

<Frank Zappa>

I don't need no consolation

I don't want your reservation

I only got one destination

An' that's your Heinkel love

Give me

Your Heinkel love

</Frank Zappa>

I dated his daughter once, but I love Klaus's engine much more!

here are two pictures in a better resolution for those who want to take a closer look at the engine. i tried to uploade it with about 3000pixels but it seems that my arcor album just allowes this sice as a maximum sice for pictures.

1152_3337396261663936.jpg

1152_3832633734313137.jpg

cheers Klaus

Klaus,

I have this kit on the shelf as I mentiioned in one of my previous posts. I also have the Aires CP and the CMK engine. There is no way that I can possibly build the engine the way that you have, unless you send me instructions

thanks alot guys!

theseeker:

the problem with the CMK engine is, that it is just not correct. I dont know why nearly all the pictures of my work in progress threat are gone. they are still on the arcor server but somehow it seems that the LSP forum itselfe has deleted all the pictures. i had nearly every step of the engine build documented and now everything seems to be gone.

i can only upload you all the pictures of my heinkel threat on a server so you can download them from there.

here is what had been left of the CMK engine on my modell

one big issue is the main oiltank on the engine. CMK did only copy the one from the revell kit with some more weldingseams.

1152_6333306466333435.jpg

most details on the engine itselfe are just wrong. on the whole one can say that you could also start with a simple tube to build the engine.

1152_3633353063656162.jpg

1152_3931313966383833.jpg

1152_3563333339623264.jpg

i will upload the whole pictures from my work in progress threat on rapidshare.com ill post the link here and you can download the pictures.

you will need to sort the pictures by the day the picture was takein. to get an overview.

cheers klaus