Last of the Trio - Me109G

bcauchi

i consider that to be a great compliment coming from you Radu. Iknow that my style of finishing is not exactly to your liking. You prefer the cleaner finish so if you liked this one, it must be good. Thanks for your comment. I love your canopy. Wow what a difference it makes to the while look of the model.

Brian,

How do you do it? You keep surpassing all your other kit with great masterpieces such as this. The paint is so realalistic it is the best between armor and aircraft the attention to detail and all over build is the best I have ever seen to date.

Your work is so inspiring to me.

Cheers Murph...

Your work, sir, is so far beyond what I can even aspire to in my lifetime. Just amazing. I keep wanting to grab a rag and start wiping the oil stains while yelling at the crew chief to do a better job.

Simply beautiful.

Mark

Wow Brian, that me be your best work yet...though it's hard to compare. The engine is just a workl of art and great photos too. I love the figures and the overall diorama. You're getting better and better with that. I'm working on the MDC Typhoon with a re-worked engine from the old Revell kit and it's all inspired by the Typhoon that you did some 20 years ago!

Guest canuck63

:D Ok..ok...time has come for me to take on stamp collecting :lol: !Words fail me Brian....that's another GREAT piece o' work from you that will be quite inspirational!Now I think I'll definitely buy that Aires' engine set :P :rolleyes: :lol: !

Respectfully

Manny

hi brian!

you did a great job on your 109s! the level of detail and the amound of scratch is fantastic. i am glad to see that you are using those little nuts and bolts now too. great stuff, isnt it?

whats your next project?

cheers klaus

ps: do you have a rivet plan of the corsair you could share with my? i am going to do a 1/18 corsair as my next project. i would like to start on monday. all i need is a rivet plan to get started with surfacedetailing.

why i am doing a 1/18 corsair and not a 1/32?.... well there was a man from malta who did a such fantastic job on a 1/32 corsair two years ago so everything about 1/32 corsairs has already been said. i can only add more detail in 1/18 scale i guess. its going to be a big challenge.