Tamiya F4E Phantom

Ian Aylmer

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments, very much appreciated. Tonight I am going to black the nose and tidy the Tan parts. That then will be the bulk of the Air frame painting.

I think then I will get on with the landing gear and doors so as to finish the aircraft itself. Then the ususl with gloss coats and decals and..................... :P

Thanks

Ian ;)

Hi all

Bare with me, just can't seem to find the need to go up to it............must ...................find....................effort......................to ...................continue..............grrrrrrrrr. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ian :rolleyes:

Hi all

Bare with me, just can't seem to find the need to go up to it............must ...................find....................effort......................to ...................continue..............grrrrrrrrr. :blink:

Thanks

Ian ;)

HI Hay hang in there we all need a break every now and then. I am sure the bug will bite and you will be back at it.

Texas :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HI Thought I might see some progress but it looks like your still taking a break from this project.

Texas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi mate,

I was in the attic today but I was doing a 1/48 A10 from Tamiya. I just need to get that out of my system and then carry on with the Phantom. For some unknown reason I have lost interest in it? :blink:

Hows the F14 going, would like to see a full body shot of how she looks?

I will post on the A10 in another area of the forums, I have used some Eduard stuff for the first time and it looks great, and I have surprised myself on how easy it is to use as well.

With this, keep watching, you never know.

Thanks

Ian ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Well, this is the reason I haven't been posting on the F4. I have put more images of it over in general discussion as it is a 1/48 Tamiya A10. Just needed to get the 10 out of my system so I can move on with the F4 without rushing it.

post-1971-1198418651.jpg

I have posted this image here as I feel it is related to the F4 build, as it is what held it up for so long.

Thanks

Ian :)

• 1 month later...
Hey Ian...

Have you made the trek back up into the attic lately? I'd love to see how this one is doing.... You were really rolling with it!

I second Rookie's comment mate. I've been stalled a bit too, finished (nearly) a 1/48 George, but I've got my "stalled build" Spit to get back to and a 1/48 Monogram Phantom waiting for SEAC camo. You were my guide, since I've never attempted such a paint job.

Keep at it, son!

Love the 'hog, btw.

Ian

Hi all,

Well, I guess if I am honest, I haven't been in the attic for sometime. Why? Who knows. But I will be making the effort poste haste and we will see what comes of it. :lol:

Thanks for the nudge guys, time to get of my ass and get something finished! :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ian :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Well, I guess if I am honest, I haven't been in the attic for sometime. Why? Who knows. But I will be making the effort poste haste and we will see what comes of it. :huh:

Thanks for the nudge guys, time to get of my ass and get something finished! :huh:

Thanks

Ian :P

HI Ian Now that's the spirit. You have been missed weather you realize it or not.

Texas :P :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...