Whats the fastest LSP build ?

Is there a record for the fastest build of any 32nd or 24th scale plane :D

I just wonderd if my average 2 months per model makes me look like a snail pace modeller , over on ARC theres a 24th Stuka

which was built in 3 weeks which i think is pretty good going :rolleyes: Are there any speed freeks out there?

aaah....keith, ...what's the use of rushing things in this hobby?

Ok, i'm biased, i myself am VERY, VERY SLOW, but that is due to circumstances outside the hobby, but you might have noticed i'm using the word "hobby" already twice, and IMHO this hobby is supposed to be relaxing, non competitive, nerve easing, easy going, "letting-your-imagination-go-wild-on-the-subject-at-hand"treatment for your own enjoyment...... :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ok, enuf said, now why didn't i finish both the kingfisher and nightlightning in time......$#%@$$#$@# B) :lol:

just my 2 P's....

Jack.

2 months is pretty fast, depending on the kit it usually takes me between 4-6 months, mind you I tend to get distracted and spend a long time reading up on the subject while not actually touching any plastic. I'm retired so spend part of every day in my study, usually gazing at my latest project thinking of what to do next.

Cheers

Den

HI Ha you want speed. I put together a 1/18 scale Saber in about one hour, but then all I had to do is attach the wings, tail planes, drop tanks and lower the landing gear. No glueing, painting or decaling.

Now if you want to talk about slow then I have been working on the 1/32 scale Tamiya F-14A Tomcat for well over a year and I still like several month more.

Texas :lol: :D ;)

Between 6 months and a year for a OOB or aftermarket-enhanced build...

...that is 2 - 4 months effective build time and the rest putting it into the corner, waiting to cool down my anger and frustration. My clumsy fingers, you know? Just like today, succeeded in breaking the instrument panel of my EC-135 loose and now have to start sanding the windscreen smooth again. There's always something, as soon as I start painting... :angry:

No, the Air Zermatt-version. The ADAC-kit isn't around ATM, and honestly, I am not sure I'll have a second stab at that kit...

...besides other problems (like the wrong sense of direction of the rotor :lol: ), the "fit" of this kit is in a parallel universe...

...I'll have to finish that review :D

...besides other problems (like the wrong sense of direction of the rotor :lol: ), the "fit" of this kit is in a parallel universe...

so you're working in the twilightzone right now.... :D , let's have some piccies afterwards on the Helo, ok?