How do i clean Future/Klear?

periklis_sale

Guys when i finished with the klear last night i top it back to the bottle but a fair amount droped in the sink. Today my wife saw it and she told me its hard like glue on the sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i clean this mess????????????

Try alcohol, mate.

I'd go for the alcohol.

Pour three fingers of a good single malt scotch into a tumbler.

Drink it.

Pour some acetone on the future.

Go watch golf on television.

Later, if necessary repeat above process.

Later if future is all gone from the sink, repeat the first process with the alcohol.

I'll drink to that!

Ah...

Household Ammonia is the right thing(read the directions on the Future container...).

May require repeated aplications if the Future is very thick. Works fine. Hold your nose a lot.(Opening a window might help here.)

"ssculptor"s idea sounds like fun too... if all else fails, sedate it. :rolleyes:

No matter what you do, have a lot of ventilation.

I would suggest an open window and a small fan to blow the fumes out of the kitchen.

All that stuff is dangerous to inhale.

Except, of course, for the schoch, :rolleyes: er, sckotsch, :rolleyes: er, slosktch, :rolleyes: er skotsclh, :P yeah, the booze.

Guys when i finished with the klear last night i top it back to the bottle but a fair amount droped in the sink. Today my wife saw it and she told me its hard like glue on the sink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do i clean this mess????????????

Try a chisel...NO, I'm kidding buy the Ammonia, put up with the smell. When the wife complains about the smell, break out the scotch mentioned earlier....

JC