Dragon Mustang

Qvarre

Hi

I have worked on this for long time now and now I’m ready to send in pics for you to see.

So here it is.The fuselage and wings are sanded and polished so the frosted surface is gone.

JNFOQQNNEPQOJ8.jpg

JNFOCMJPRQHPP0.jpg

The inside is getting some new details.

JNFQOMDPRRIPF0.jpg

The floor is corrected and the radiounit is detailed

JNJQINCRRPJNP8.jpg

JNJQJREPRRGRQ0.jpg

JNJQJRFPKNLOJ0.jpg

Cheers

Lars Q

Hi Dave

Don´t if this was any better, but here you have it. I´ll sending in more pics when progres is coming.For the moment I haven´t decided what marking I´ll will use.

Cheers

Lars

JNJQJRIODOQRG8.jpg

JNJQJRHQJRIPF0.jpg

JNJQJRIMEQEQF8.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

Beautiful work Lars! I love the effect of the worn paint over the wood. Brialliant work so far.

All the best,

Jay

Lars,

Beautiful work on your Mustang. The subtle effect of your colour application is very effective. The detailing and markings are very neat and sharp (especially the rivet detail). I look forward to seeing more.

Regards

Derek

Thanks Guys for the kind response. I´ll send in more pics of the progress. i will probably go for an swedish scheme from 1950. That mean all metal and olive antiglare front of the cockpit.

cheers

Lars

Hi

Time for some updates. New positionlights was made from leadfoil Tamyiapaints and epoxyglue.

JNFOQQMMJMCOD0.jpg

The bezels made from Plisticard nad a punchset.

JNJQQMEMRNGPF0.jpg

Next week I will glue together the fuselagehalves and tha wing.Then will the work begin to touch up any flaws in the body.

JNJQQMDRGOGOE4.jpg

I will not do anything about the engine, I want this machine "unopen".

the marking for this P-51 will be Swedish.The plane "Sierra Sue II" did land in Sweden durin the war, and ended up in the Swedish Royal Airforce as (Gul Kalle) Yellow K from F4. Decals comming from Flying Colours, He had or has the decal in 32-scale on ALPS form and the Swedish Crowns.

JNFOEOEPJMDPN4.jpg

You will find the references for most of the Swedish Mustangs in this book. The book have an english summary, so you don´t need to learn Swedish to read it.

JNFOEOKOJMRRR0.jpg

Until next time

Cheers

Lars Q

Hi!

A small correction Lars. Sierra Sue II didn´t land in Sweden during the war. It arrived in Sweden in 1947-48 in the last batch bought as surplus.

/Thord

Hi

Time for some updates. New positionlights was made from leadfoil Tamyiapaints and epoxyglue.

JNFOQQMMJMCOD0.jpg

The bezels made from Plisticard nad a punchset.

JNJQQMEMRNGPF0.jpg

Next week I will glue together the fuselagehalves and tha wing.Then will the work begin to touch up any flaws in the body.

JNJQQMDRGOGOE4.jpg

I will not do anything about the engine, I want this machine "unopen".

the marking for this P-51 will be Swedish.The plane "Sierra Sue II" did land in Sweden durin the war, and ended up in the Swedish Royal Airforce as (Gul Kalle) Yellow K from F4. Decals comming from Flying Colours, He had or has the decal in 32-scale on ALPS form and the Swedish Crowns.

JNFOEOEPJMDPN4.jpg

You will find the references for most of the Swedish Mustangs in this book. The book have an english summary, so you don´t need to learn Swedish to read it.

JNFOEOKOJMRRR0.jpg

Until next time

Cheers

Lars Q