MESSASCHNIZEL

Here is a combined update on der Messachnitzel and the "Vulgarian" can-a-date the comic Ni-11: The Messachnitzel will get two more upper camo colors, decals and some final assembly....the Ni-11 will get some engineering changes to mount the Vickers MG and ammo feed as well as a nifty "Vulgarian" camo scheme...Also Iv'e added a pic of the Messachnitzel box side pannel to document some of these great comic kits of the 1970's... enjoy..!!

Cheers,

ggc

PB140040.jpg

PB140039.jpg

PB140038enhanced.jpg

PB140037enhanced.jpg

PB140034enhanced.jpg

PB140033enhanced.jpg

PB140032enhanced.jpg

Here is a combined update on der Messachnitzel and the "Vulgarian" can-a-date the comic Ni-11: The Messachnitzel will get two more upper camo colors, decals and some final assembly....the Ni-11 will get some engineering changes to mount the Vickers MG and ammo feed as well as a nifty "Vulgarian" camo scheme...Also Iv'e added a pic of the Messachnitzel box side pannel to document some of these great comic kits of the 1970's... enjoy..!!

Cheers,

ggc

PB140040.jpg

PB140039.jpg

PB140038enhanced.jpg

PB140037enhanced.jpg

PB140034enhanced.jpg

PB140033enhanced.jpg

PB140032enhanced.jpg

Hi Ian: I got some of the splinter camo on the 109, unfortunately the masking tape pulled off some of the underlying paint, probablly an issue with using both acrylic and enamel paint on the same model... :P , so some touch up will be needed...I'm sourcing decals from the stash for the Messaschnzel....

I'm also doing an update/or two on the Spitsfire since they will be displayed togeather, brake lines and wing tip lights as well a general clean up since it's been gathering dust for some time...

Also, future updates on the Comic Ni-11 will be posted on the Vulgarian thread/topic... :lol:

This GB inspiration has got me back into regular building again...I think that's a good thing....

Cheers,

ggc

Hi Ian: I got some of the splinter camo on the 109, unfortunately the masking tape pulled off some of the underlying paint, probablly an issue with using both acrylic and enamel paint on the same model... :P , so some touch up will be needed...I'm sourcing decals from the stash for the Messaschnzel....

I'm also doing an update/or two on the Spitsfire since they will be displayed togeather, brake lines and wing tip lights as well a general clean up since it's been gathering dust for some time...

Also, future updates on the Comic Ni-11 will be posted on the Vulgarian thread/topic... :lol:

This GB inspiration has got me back into regular building again...I think that's a good thing....

Cheers,

ggc

Oh I feel so guilty!

I haven't got the Vulgrian insignia printed yet!

I promise some time in the next few days I'll get a decal sheet printed for you.

I promise I will I will I will!

Stephen Auslender

Grand Poobah of the Vulgarian Armed Forces

Yes, they are lot's of fun....here is a cleaned Spitsfire next to the close to completion, Messaschitzel, you can see the family resemblance...the spitsfire was originally built circa 1981. I bought both kits in the late 1970's planning to display them as a complementary pair...it only took 26 years..!!! :lol:

Cheers,

ggc

PB180042cropped.jpg

PB180043cropped.jpg

PB180044cropped.jpg

Update: The landing gear is on both the Messaschnizel and the Spitsfire. Almost done with the 109, some small painting details and the nose and wing cannon barrels need to be added...on the 109 as well. Attached are some mug shots of the almost completed Messaschnizel..

Cheers,

ggc

PB180048cropped.jpg

PB180049cropped.jpg

PB180050cropped.jpg