Tamiya F-14A Tomcat

Texas

HI Theres not much to show but it is in white with all the little nitpicks fixed I thank. I am about ready to start on the Gull Gray on the top.

LSPWhite1.jpg

LSPWhite2.jpg

LSPWhite3.jpg

LSPWhite4.jpg

It's going slow but it's going. Hope yall all like it.

Texas :ph34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

HI Oh yes color. Well she is going to get color soon even if the first color is flat gull gray. I am looking forward to getting the black and yellow on her along with the silver on the leading edges. All in good time for I am still old school and use Testors Model Master Enamels and I let them dry at least 48 hours between colors. Just hang in there with me a while longer and I will :) Get Er Dun ;)

Texas ;)

• 2 weeks later...

HI Just to let everyone see that I am still working on this old bird.

Painted11.jpg

Painted22.jpg

painted33.jpg

Painted44.jpg

Yes I know I am slow but I am going to finish this old bird. Will be working on the seats, tanks, missles and other smaller parts while the paint cures a few days so I can future it. Then the decals more future, weathering, clear coat and final assemble. And if you havent figured it out then heres the scoop( I wont be finished by Feb. 15th) but I will Get Er Dun

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

HI Just thought I would let you gents see where I am at. I know the group build is over but work on this old bird contues. I am going to Get Er Dun.

BlackTail11.jpg

BlackTail10.jpg

[iBlaclTail7.jpg

BlackTail8.jpg

I only have decals on this side and I even like a few here.

I guess I can eather keep posting here or move to the member build page.

And the Cat contiues.

Texas

You just let us know if you want to keep it here or move it to Member Builds. Either way is fine.

HI It doesn't make me any difference but the way it's going I will be another month at least on it, maybe two and I wasn't sure how long ya ll were going to keep this group build page on the sight.

Thanks for your positive comments.

Texas :blink: :o :(