Revell F-18

Hi

It sounds like Haslet. Just all the rubbish off of the factory floor squashed together with herbs and spices, squashed together somemore and then cooked. Then thinly sliced and sold to us at the counter. Isn't choice a marvellous thing??? :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ian :rolleyes:

Oooff!!! And I read this just before lunch!!

Watched on the History Channel the other day, "Modern Marvels - Lunch Meat." Do NOT watch this show!!! :) I don't ever want to look at a package of Bologna again! "70% mechanically detached chicken meat" is not very appetizing to say the least!! We changed the channel when the lead-in to a commercial break was, "Next, we will see how a hog's head is used in a popular lunchmeat..." No thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

Vac tanks have arrived from Roberts Models. I have begun cutting them from the carrier sheet and attempting to match and glue them.

Nothing worth taking a picture of... but then again...

Pictures026.jpg

The plane as it looks now;

Pictures027.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like you should be able to make the finnish line! 18 days until Feb 15th now.....

Hoping to.

The tanks are nearly finished and there's only a few more decals to go.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've gone about as far as I'm going to with this one.

All the detailing is completed. I might wait for eveything to go hard before I try misting on a final flat coat or any weathering. As the RAAF tends to keep their planes quite clean, I might get away without weathering it to much.

Pictures029.jpg

Pictures030.jpg

Pictures031.jpg

As with all my other planes, I have them fuelled but with no visible stores. I.e. ready for anything.

Can't remember quite why I do this... coincidence?

I'll take some better pics when I find better light. I might even get some of them in focus :D