Revell F-18

Thank goodness...I thought it might be something like an egg McRat as marketed in some urban areas by Micki-D's... <_<

I do know about scrapple the Pa. treat...my grandmother made her own and I have fond memories of the "aroma" of fried scrapple, bacon, and fresh brewed coffee in the morningg... :D

Bon a"petite...mon feir

Cheers,

ggc

Hi

Also, I had no idea ARC were doing the A10 thing. Probably because I am not a member?

Thanks

Ian

HI Looks like ARC is starting a A-10 group build January 1,2008 and running until July 1, 2008.

Texas <_< :D :blink:

HI Looks like ARC is starting a A-10 group build January 1,2008 and running until July 1, 2008.

Texas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unless I start a smaller scale version there's no way I'll be ready to start mine then. Time is a small issue, but space is the big one! The thing is HUGE!

HI I have been wondering about the size myself. I have a display case thats 18 inches deep and I am almost certin it's bigger than that even setting on a angel. I may have to build a case for it when I get it finished. Or I might just hang it on the wall.Depends on how it turns out I guess.I won't be able to join the ARC build because this Tomcat Is getting finished first and I may be wrong but the A-10 will take me at least six months to finish.

Texas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi

I really wish people wouldn't knock Marmite (Vegemite) :lol: It is very nice, I like it with some cheese.

While Marmite is similar in concept to Vegemite, it is quite different in execution - and hence taste. There's really nothing quite like Vegemite, even though there are similar competing products (Promite being one). Like most Aussie kids, I grew up on Vegemite, but it is definitely an acquired taste. The first wrong thing newbies do is treat it like peanut butter, and slather it on thick. That will kill you.

Unfortunately I can't eat Vegemite anymore, as I developed an allergy to it a few years ago. Just to prove how different Vegemite really is, I can still eat Promite with carefree abandon. Go figure.

Kev, apologising profusely for a post with absolutely no on-topic content

You guys are funny!!!

Some time ago, I figured the biggest jets were the F-111 and the F-105.

At the time, I was designing and building cases so I designed one that will fit either of these jets. 26" x 17" x 8". I displayed my 1/24 Stuka in it before I switched to 1/32 so It should fit an A-10. Of course, no-one ever wanted to buy it because it was sooo expensive to ship. Now it has the F-18 and and A-4 in it.

Kev, apologising profusely for a post with absolutely no on-topic content

No-one is going to drag you out the back and shoot you Kev, it's just a forum.

And what the ???? is scrapple?

And what the ???? is scrapple?

Now that's a rare treat. I think that maybe only people from small areas of the East Coast of the US would have any idea. Possibly an Amish creation? It's a breakfast meat that comes in a block looking something like Spam, sliced thin and fried, and served with maple syrup. It's a heart attack on a plate, really. I don't even want to know what it's actually made from, but it's most likely left-over bits of chicken lips or something squashed together. It's bloody AWESOME. :lol:

Hey, nice jet. :lol:

It's just what the name implies- Scrap-ple.

They take everything left over from the slaughtering process, and i mean everything, eyeballs, butts, and teeth, (well, maybe not teeth,) and put in an industrial grinder, add a gelatin to hold the bits together, and sell it. :rolleyes: On a similar note, has anyone had a softshell crab sandwich? I remember being given one once on a trip to Delaware, and for whatever reason, I opened up the bread to see what it looked like. Big mistake. It was a whole, dead crab on a piece of bread staring back at me. no lunch for me that day. I seem to prefer my food passing little resemblance to what it looked like when alive. :rolleyes:

Lee