Revell F-18

Thanks for all the encouragement guys, I really need it.

Today, the Mother-in-law (bless her soul) accidentally hooked the Hornet with her skirt while passing by my bench. So I've spent most of the evening affecting repairs. Seems this plane just doesn't want to be finished.

Still, there's not that much left to do, so I should still finish on time.

Looking forward to the next group build already. :D

86degF here today, no snow.

I love the A-10 but I won't be building one... nowhere to put it.

I think you will find LSP is doing and "under 50" GB next. I've got something sorted for this.

The A-10 GB is over at ARC.

Speaking of ARC, I also thought I'd have a crack at the "Bf 109" GB starting 1st of Jan.

A couple of other GBs worth watching out for are the "Battle of Britain" GB running July- October over on Britmodeller and a "Matchbox Madness" GB at ARC from March to September. Of course, the latter will depend on how many mods I'm allowed to do.

Seems like it's going to be a busy year but it's a great opportunity to get these kits finished.

So Marmite = large rodent..??...YUM, YUM... :blink:

Deep fried, stir-fried or roasted....perhaps on the Barbie...? <_< :D

:P

ggc

You being from PA would be one of very few who might know what 'Scrapple' is. (God I miss that..) From what I understand though, Vegemite is a secret test of Australian citizenship. If you can eat some of that and keep it down, you must be a citizen. :P An acquired taste, if you will.

And I like Vegemite

translation, if you please... <_<

Cheers,

ggc

Vegemite is a Tar coloured yeast extract which you spread (Sparingly!) on your bread or toast. Hence "Vegemite sandwhich" from the song.

Very tasty.

Oddly though, I don't like Pavlova or Hokey Pokey (Don't ask). But I do enjoy the odd cold beer. Must be a guy thing.

You guys realise that ARC are also doing an A-10 Group Build?