Revell F-18

Collingwood supporter?

;) :P Nope but nearly as bad...Tigers!!!!!! :lol: Go you wooden spooners

I love the warble of Magpies in the morning. That and a currawong are just a classic Victorian bird sound for me. Magpies are just cocky arrogant birds with a lot of character. they just strut maintaining their 'coolness' in front of all the other birds. I whistle like you'd call a dog and this one that visits my front yard runs over like a puppy. He's almost eating out of my hand. The guys in dental at Pucka Army base had them eating out of their hands at morno's...it was like a family gathering with the 'boys' gathering at the fire escape door for their morno feed.

Decals and surprise have gone out Keith. :P

Cheers Matty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prior to it's destruction;

Pictures012.jpg

Pictures013.jpg

After some repairs, few little adjustments and a little paint;

Pictures015.jpg

Pictures016.jpg

Originally, I had some paint that I had mixed up to paint this plane in USN colours. Once I applied them, they looked terrible.

So I have ended up using Tamiya XF-66/XF-19 straight from the bottle and I think it looks a lot better. Makes it easier to touch up too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have been attempting to create some "low-viz" markings using the Aussie Decals that Matt sent me. I tried using a thinned down version of the airframe colour to "fade" the decals out. The Roos turned out ok but I ended up hand painting the rest of the markings. A bit scruffy but it will do.

A few touch ups, then the gloss coat and the rest of the decals...

Pictures018.jpg

Pictures017.jpg

Slow progress is better than none. ;)