Revell F-18

Type... F-18A Hornet

Scale... 1/32

Manufacturer... Revell (and Tamiya putty)

My aim... Get it done!!!!!

What stopped the build?.. Lack of motivation.

What do I think would help my build get through to completion?.. Paint, decals, you guys.

Large Scale Planes; In Progress

I got right up to the point of painting this thing and then decided I didn't like the pylons that I had built. Months later I made new ones and then a few months after that, I etched some panel lines into them.

A year or so after that, I contacted Jeff roberts and bought some external fuel tanks.

Then a shelf fell on it.

This the same kit as Jerrys (No, you can't have my tail hook. But considering how much I had to modify mine, you may as well scratch-build a new one)

The condition it's in now.

post-1256-1187497115.jpg

Do her as an Aussie bird!

Acually not a bad idea.

Think I'll stick with the scheme I've got... unless someone out there has an Ozzy low-viz scheme that they would be willing to part with.??

I wasn't kidding about the shelf, destroyed 7 planes in one go.

• 2 weeks later...

OK..back home.

I'll have spare on this sheet all except A21-29 (Magpie). I have a pet Magpie that comes like a dog when I whistle. He's 'almost' eating out of my hand. A very cool bird.

Drop me an PM with your ady and I'll lob them in the post to Kiwi Land.

cheers Matty

post-901-1188827820.jpg

OK..back home.

I'll have spare on this sheet all except A21-29 (Magpie). I have a pet Magpie that comes like a dog when I whistle. He's 'almost' eating out of my hand. A very cool bird.

Collingwood supporter?