I have two F22's and one F117. They are biGGGG. I got mine for about $10-15 on Ebay. Plenty of room for detailing and correction I am led to believe. At that price I'm not going to complain and can enjoy them how ever they turn out.

If there are major shape issues then only the trained eye will tell you. I think your average punter will recognise what its meant to represent.

go for it..have fun

l am looking forward to someone releasing a decent F-22 in 1/32 scale but it may be a while before we see it. As for the F-117 l am sad no one taken up that challenge to make a decent model of this bird. From what l understand 90% of it is inaccurate. To scratch build one you could use the bottom with modifications and rebuild the rest

I am led to believe. At that price I'm not going to complain and can enjoy them how ever they turn out.

As for you Matty l heard that you were easily led a stray . ;) At least that's the rumour l started :) :P :D :lol:

Hacker :) B)

The Testors 32nd F-22 is actually a "YF-22", which is not even close to shape of the production jet. To "accurately" convert it to a production Raptor, you're going to end up hacking the fuselage into 6-8 pieces, cranking the wing for mid unhedral, and loads more shape corrections to inlcude the canopy and cockpit location. Nearly every inch of the kit will have to altered in some way, shape, or form.

The 32nd F-117 ins't as bad, but that's not saying much. As said already it's shape is about 90% wrong, as most of the faceting is either missing or wrong. From the cockpit to landing gear, the smaller details are pretty bad as well.

I posted a quick review on this kit before in this forum, you might just find it if you search.

Edited only the last paragraph by mod...please check 'rules of the road' before posting

Mike V

The Testors 32nd F-22 is actually a "YF-22", which is not even close to shape of the production jet. To "accurately" convert it to a production Raptor, you're going to end up hacking the fuselage into 6-8 pieces, cranking the wing for mid unhedral, and loads more shape corrections to inlcude the canopy and cockpit location. Nearly every inch of the kit will have to altered in some way, shape, or form

Mike V

post-542-1185186426.jpg

You mean something l can have fun with wooo whoooo!! (yes l am a bit of a mad man B) :) )

hacker ;) B)