All GB's: Feedback thread.

Erwin

Hi all,

With in mind that the "LSP GB" ends this month,it might be a good idea to give LSP Dave some new themes to go in the next GB poll.

Mine is :

Desert planes : all eras and nations (basicly anything that had a sand-colored camouflage)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

With in mind that the "LSP GB" ends this month,it might be a good idea to give LSP Dave some new themes to go in the next GB poll.

Mine is :

Desert planes : all eras and nations (basicly anything that had a sand-colored camouflage)

No more interest in the next GB ?

I agree...............we need renewed interest in this...

With that being said, I suggest:

"All natural, all Naked!" (Anything in natural or bare aluminum - any nation, jet or prop)

Cheers,

Brian

Whew !...... for a minute there I was thinking I'd have to start practicing flesh tones..... :frantic: ........

Cheers

Vaughn

Whew !...... for a minute there I was thinking I'd have to start practicing flesh tones..... :blush: ........

Cheers

Vaughn

Im no good at faces...........er uh, I mean WWII scantily clad nose art..........uh.........forget it.... :blush: LOL :lol:

Cheers,

Brian

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Staff,

The Russville GB has ended a month ago.

Is there another one to replace it ?

Not yet. We're all rather busy at the moment, but we'll sort something out in due course. I'm hoping the world will keep turning in the meantime (let me know if it stops - might be my chance to get off).

Kev

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't very many 'good' ideas, but...

How about a GB revolving around aircraft that no longer exist in 1:1 scale? It would make for some interesting subject matter, that's for sure.

Jeff

I like that idea too. Only trouble is the selection dwindles on a daily basis due to all the restorations going on.

The lack of availble kits is the other problem.

I can think of a few Planet models that fit into that catagory. Do you have a bit of a list Jeff?

Truth be told...I'm having a hard time coming up with anything that doesn't exist in 1:1 but is available in kit form (in 1/32 at least).

So how about something on a similar theme...Victims? Model an aircraft that was known to be shot down or otherwise lost in combat. Its pretty broad.... See? I told you I don't have 'good' ideas that often.

I still like the idea of doing a GB for aircraft in markings other than the builder's nation.