Keep a sharp eye out, I have seen the A-10's go for sheap on ebay and other secondary-market sites, or on the different Forum trade pages.

HI Yep as long as you don't get in a hurry and just have to have it right now you can usually find a deal on one.

Texas ;) :blink: :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Rookie, Texas, Ray...................................................I have ordered my Trumpeter A10!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blink: :P :P :P :P

How cool is that? They had the single seater and twin seater kits, I have gone for the single seat.

Not cheap exactly but fairly reasonable £62.00p.

Come on guys get one and then we can start a group build!!! :rolleyes: I feel like a three year old. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ian ;)

Hi all,

Rookie, Texas, Ray...................................................I have ordered my Trumpeter A10!!!! :rolleyes: :blink: :P :P :P :P ;)

HI Yep as long as you don't get in a hurry and just have to have it right now you can usually find a deal on one.

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There went the "Don't get in a hurry" part! ;)

Glad you found a kit!

Hi all,

Rookie, Texas, Ray...................................................I have ordered my Trumpeter A10!!!! :blink: :P :P :P :P ;) ;)

How cool is that? They had the single seater and twin seater kits, I have gone for the single seat.

Come on guys get one and then we can start a group build!!! :rolleyes: I feel like a three year old. :rolleyes:

Thanks

Ian ;)

Slow down there, Sparky! :rolleyes:

At the rate you're going you'll have built the whole 1/32 catalogue by year-end! Besides... you're starting to make some of us look bad. :P I'm already starting to sweat whether I'll get mine done before the GB ends in February!

The reality is I'm not going to be able to avoid that kit for very long. I love those ugly buggers!! I may need to move house to have some place to put it however...

EDIT: I just ordered one. :rolleyes: I have absolutely no willpower whatsoever.

Hi all,

Rookie, Texas, Ray...................................................I have ordered my Trumpeter A10!!!! :P :P :P :P ;) ;) :P

Come on guys get one and then we can start a group build!!! :rolleyes: I feel like a three year old. :blink:

Thanks

Ian ;)

HI Glad you found a A-10 and are three years old again. It's great to have that feeling.

I am all set with mine I have one in my stash with some goodies to go with it. The only problem I have is I want to finish this Tomcat in my first online group build and that's not going very fast. At the present rate it's gona take me several more months. I am just hoping I can Get Er Dun in time. After the Tomcat I will be open for a A-10 build

HI Glad you found a A-10 and are three years old again. It's great to have that feeling.

I am all set with mine I have one in my stash with some goodies to go with it. The only problem I have is I want to finish this Tomcat in my first online group build and that's not going very fast. At the present rate it's gona take me several more months. I am just hoping I can Get Er Dun in time. After the Tomcat I will be open for a A-10 build

Thats the spirit my boy. ;)

Ian

HI Yep the spirit to start is strong but the work is slow. Now if I could just speed up the work to match the starting spitit. Oh well this trying new things always seem to be on the slow side for me.

Anyway I am going to finish the Tomcat and maybe the A-10 will easier to build.

Texas :) B) :rolleyes: