thanks for pointing out the error

Everybody has done it at some stage!

Wouldn't worry about it. In year or so's time, when you've built half a dozen more, you'll have lots of left over decals. Then you can just paint over it a replace it!

looking great mate the wash realy adds life good job looking foward to the next one :lol:

dude you build up fast I just barely finisched the intake ;)

anyway I was wondering how you keep the nose hanging on as I see you can detach it :lol:

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Hi freddie

The nose hangs on, on the hinge they supplied. By the way that hinge is useless as the male to female part is to big for one another. I basically balance the nose cone on there hanging off of the radar. Embarrasing or what! <_<

Thanks for the compliments man, appreciate it. Now lets see some progress on yours.

Thanks

Ian :(

Hi Ray

Thanks very much man, I really blew myself away with this one. It has pride of place next to the TV! So now I have an F16 and an A10, though the latter is in 1/48. I am hunting down a 1/32 Warthog. As soon as I find one I will buy it. I think I will mainly be doing 1/32's now as I find them much more rewarding ( and slightly irritating :D ) personally, and enjoy the results much more.

Thanks again, and to all those who gave advice along the way, CHEERS!!! :P ;) ;)

Now off to the attic to continue the Tonka.

Ian :lol:

Hi Ray

Thanks very much man, I really blew myself away with this one. It has pride of place next to the TV! So now I have an F16 and an A10, though the latter is in 1/48. I am hunting down a 1/32 Warthog. As soon as I find one I will buy it. I think I will mainly be doing 1/32's now as I find them much more rewarding ( and slightly irritating :D ) personally, and enjoy the results much more.

Thanks again, and to all those who gave advice along the way, CHEERS!!! :P ;) ;)

Now off to the attic to continue the Tonka.

Ian :lol:

Trumpeter makes a 1/32 A-10A that is a detailer's dream come true. The thing is HUGE. There are also loads of aftermarket goodies available for that kit. It's not an inexpensive kit, but I know it's on my list to do one day. There were two stunning examples at the US Nationals that both had me drooling.

HI Oh that 1/32 scale A-10 would be a great kit to build. I have seen a couple at contest and there relly impressive built. Maybe we should have a 1/32 scale A-10 group build some time.

Texas :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: