21ST Century Ju-87

Sabre F-86

I was mucking around this morning and having read Bill Sarnoffs article on the Revell Ju-87, decided to compare the two kits.

It looks like 21st C got it right, theirs is longer and has a higher rudder and fin. The rear fuselage is also a bit beefier.

Sabre

PS mine came with the obligatory missing tail struts too. <_<

I was mucking around this morning and having read Bill Sarnoffs article on the Revell Ju-87, decided to compare the two kits.

It looks like 21st C got it right, theirs is longer and has a higher rudder and fin. The rear fuselage is also a bit beefier.

Sabre

PS mine came with the obligatory missing tail struts too. <_<

Aside from the missing struts, this is a stunning kit - and for $10? The best model kit value ever. Now if only someone would cast some tail struts...

Call their "Help" line, they sent me two sets of struts for my Stukas...Regards, BB. :P

I called them a few weeks ago for replacement parts for both my F4U and the Stuka struts. The F4U parts came within a week, but the guy on the other end said they were out of Stuka struts, and they's send me a set as soon as they got some more.

Haven't seen them in the mail yet. :ph34r:

D

Could someone post their help line number? I don't seem to be able to find it.

I also agree, for $10 its fantastic. And the decals given are for all three fronts Im interested in doing. Gotta love that! :lol:

Thanks

Sabre

Same story here.No struts :angry:

Could someone in the US phone them for me and order the sruts ?

I tried their website ,but it doesn't open.

Erwin, if you could contact me offline at bbrown1382@aol.com I think I can help you out. BB

Their customer service number (from the instruction sheet):

1-510-483-5700 ext.19

HTH,

D

Hi ,

I know. But phoning from Belgium could be expencive if they put me on hold for some minutes first.

Glad you brought this up about the tail struts as I have the kit and didnt plan on building it for awhile so after reading this I looked and guess what.........no struts, its funny that after all these years and kits until now only one was missing a part and that was a tony off ebay and now no decals in my buffalo and no struts in my stuka!

Bob! :blink:

Gentlemen,

could anyone provide me detailed pics and dimensions (incl. depth) of an exhaust well on the 21st Century Ju-87B kit? I need this to try to make my coming set of exhausts fit into those wells.

Also, is the front exhaust fairing solid plastic?

TIA

Alexei

PS. Please do not ask me "when, where and how much?" :o

Even the sacral Hasegawa created me troubles with their exhausts on D/G Stukas, just compare (thin black outline showes the real thing in 1:32 scale):

has-3.jpg

;) :D B)