Big Jug(s)....

Thanks guys... I wish I could find the heart to finish this build.... the story goes that I sent the cockpit in to MDC to get cast up just before Vincent sent his masters in.... Bob held on to the cockpit for awhile... then it ended up in limbo and truth be told I have no idea where it is.... 5 years have gone by since then... but, I will finish it one day!

Thanks for having a look, it is nice to take a walk down memory lane sometimes!

Happy modelling

Cheers

Alan

Alan, good to see you back at this build. Really like what you have done so far with the P-47's. The rocket tubes and 500lb bombs look nice. What markings will you finish them in? I wait to see more.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

a beautiful rendering on this build.

You need to consider Barracudas resin wheels. Recently released, Roy did a superior job on these.

CudaWheels.jpg

Wheels on left are Cross Tread pre wash & pre weather and will be used on my Russian Jug. Wheels on right are Block Tread post wash, pre weather and will be used on my "Slick Chick" build.

Edited by Rick K

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the nice words guys! I think this baby is next up after my tempest!! Can't believe it's over 7 years ago!!! Tempus fugit!!

Rick, thanks for the tip on the tyres from Baracuda! I'll be getting a set! I love Roy's work!!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...