"Old Revell" Ju 87B Stuka: FINISHED

Allok

Looks great Allok!! You made mention of accurate colors. What brand of paint are you using?

Hi Jerry.

I use Tamiya acrylics which I mix myself using a couple of handy conversion charts I found online. This is also my first attempt at "scale shading" where a little white is added to compensate for scale. This should work well as the Micro flat I put on afterwards tends to darken the paint slightly anyway.

I'm going to use the Eagle Strike "Actung Stuka!" sheet which includes a very good painting chart. I'm led to believe these decal sheets are quite well researched.

Still haven't decided on my next entry...P-47 or STUKA.The Fw Dora might fit into the next GB. I guess the "Defence of Germany" will get many votes.

Same here Erwin. Can't wait to put some of my 190s together now that Larry has sent me all the bits I needed! (More reanimating required)

Marvellous work you're doing here Allok....you're capturing the sinister look of this a/c to absolute perfection! Can't wait to see the next round of progress shots mate. Keep up the great (and speedy!) work.

Cheers

Ango

Bandages off.

Masking and painting were reasonable successful this time, didn't break anything off and there's only a few little spots that need touching up

Pictures168.jpg

Pictures167.jpg

Yellow bits and blue bits are next.

Cheers,

Keith.

BUGGER!!! Knew I'd forgotten something!

Just kidding. Wheels are done, I have a cunning plan...

Pictures164.jpg

Pictures169.jpg

Pictures165.jpg

I generally leave a large number of parts off my kits untill after painting. In this case the wheels are substantially hidden by the spats, so I decided to leave them out untill I had finished detailing, decalling and weathering them. They are seen here as a mock up only.

WHAT THE...????

Seems everyone wants to be in my pics...

GroundcrewSpider.jpg

I spotted this Pholcus phalangioides in one of my shots, said to have the most deadly spider venom in the world (Although, totally harmless to humans).

I didn't see it when I was taking the photo!

How did you install the main wheels after you put the spats together?!

Hi Gary. They are a tight fit and still not glued in... more work needed :ph34r: .

Need help though:

Who knows, for sure, what colour the rims are supposed to be? Black or Grey?