IAI Lavi 1/32

Bekim

• 2 months later...

This is cool! Actually watching a kit come together from CAD drawings to plastic, and get all built up! This looks cool. Have you thought about sending this stuff to a manufacturer, or producing more copies as your own kit company?

Matt :party0023:

Hi Matt

That sounds interesting, but I have to think about that, I hope to keep the costs low doing such an Projekt in Resin.

Anyway, the parts from TOBATEC arrived, here how they look like:

P1030325.jpg

Edited by Bekim

the parts were filled with Mr.White Base and P1030333.jpgwith Mr.Surfacer 1000, sanding is still not finised....

P1030338.jpg So, that was just a small uodate,

stay tuned

Bekim :ph34r:

Edited by Bekim

looking good the buildup of the layers is difficult to eliminate maybe it's easier to make it from outer and inner part so you have not that many corners that are hard to reach.

envious about your CAD skills.

Johan

one of the best scratchbuild / detail projects I've ever seen! Totally amazing. I really wish I had the skill and resources to design and make parts using CAD drawings, milling machines etc

can't wait to see it finished!

• 4 months later...

Hello guys

after a long brake here in the forum, it´s time to show some in progress pics what had happen ...

here are the castings of the doors, I didn´t take the original material of the stereolytic parts, they are a little bit hard, better is deffinitly resin.

P1030447.jpgP1030441.jpg