Give it a shot;Trump ME 109

Javlin1

Also wanted to add that it appeared that Trunp was tring to do a little of both worlds with the gunsight.I will paint it tonight and finish it.Hope you guys like,for some raeson the gunsight has always been a peeve of mine without it the guy better know how to shoot some good skeet...

post-2311-1168221720.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ken appreciate the complement I have many hours for me that is being invested in this one.Well I am getting close to the end and thought I would update.The Aero decals suck!First time I have had to paint any emblems and it was just the one on top of the wings not bad and not hard but more time.Murph I used your technique for shading in some spots and the other of making it the first coat on the bottom of the paint.I can see where yours will come in handy with dark colors.by the way this is my first attempt at shading ever(always forgot in my excitement).I think I stll went to light on the dark colors and it came out pretty good on the bottom of the plane.I will shade some with pastels later.Now some pics and i do think I got a little carried away with my motting,but hey :D .

post-2311-1169848257.jpg