F4J in Cunningham markings : FINISHED

blackbetty

ok, im in too

i will do the F4J, i had it for 20 years now

what i will do is: totally OOB, i even will use revell cement out of the tube :D , revell paints, revell brushes and just use the painting instructions and the boxart as a paint guide. just like the kid that got his first kit. no putty, no sandpaper, just a sharp knife (i even thougth of braking the parts off, like most of us did when we were kids :D ) hope the decals still work :D

this should be FUN

Hiya!

Sounds like a great plan...

Must admit - probably got more fun from building models when all I had was a few basic tools and a wet Saturday afternoon...

The Big Revell kits used to be my 'treat' when I went to styay with my Grandmother in the Summer.

Look forward to seeing your build! :lol:

Iain

hi larry
you come to the rescue again!
you sent me f16 wingtanks for my last project, did you ever get the things i sent you in exchange?
i will gladly send you other 32nd scale parts from my former modellers life biggrin.gif

Edited by blackbetty

i managed to brake off the front canopy hinge while trying to get the fuselage to join the wings :angry:

i still remember blobs of glue everywhere and fingerprints of glue all around the model when doing that thing years ago. i think the phantom is the worst fitting kit of all the old revell aircraft. the zeros fit was much better as i recall (or is it?)

post-2020-1167896871.jpg

I'm with you brother!

This might be the worst-fitting revell kit I can recall. And I won a 3rd place with one of these about 30 years ago!!!! ??????

You're doing great so far man...I'll post pics of mine in the next few days so we can comiserate :lol: