Sign in to follow this  
ChrisS

"Old Revell"...1/32 F-4J Phantom: FINISHED

;) :D you're doing what I'm doing...tick tick tick...better get the finger out eh as the finish date looms?

Nice one mate...a very cool scheme. Sounds like its purple sander to the rescue.

Cheers Matty

Looks great! Can you tell me how you got the big decal on the spine? That's my biggest fear! That it will break & fold in the process!

Thanks

Gary V.

The decals need to be treated a bit carefully, but not too bad. They are pretty thick, and need a little extra time to release from the paper so patience is the one thing you probably can't have too much of.

The bigger/longer cals did tear a bit, but since this is an old Revell I didn't get too worried. If you are going to put these on a Tammy you should definately take your time and go slowley.

Looking very good Chris! Very impressive aircraft in the blue and yellow scheme.

For those wanting to also do a Blue Angels F-4J, Meteor Productions offer the pre-cut masks to do this bird alos.

All done...sort of botched the pictures here, but I'll take more when I hang it up in his room.

2.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

That turned out great! Very racy and aggressive with those Angels markings and the extreme angles of the plane - quite a sight!

Guest Rigor

CHRIS BUILDING JETS :rolleyes: LOOKS GOOD

Sign in to follow this