Hawker Typhoon : FINISHED

Hacker

WHATS THE FLAP ABOUT?? :o ;) Oh yeah flaps that's the next installment here. Yesterday while l had time l boxed in the where the flap area on the wing is and detailed it. l also did the flaps detailing them as well. Getting there guys just about ready to assemble this puppy. Just have to re scribe the fuselage yet but hey l am winning this battle. As you will notice l also fixed some of the problems with the wing joints as well. Next step, Hopefully spray it with Mr surfacer. That's it for today

post-542-1170250484.jpg

Hi Dave,

Be careful with that scalpel if you're shivering in the cold. :huh: The Tiffy is looking most impressive.

Great detailing....lots of ref for Matty and probably Ango's builds.

:D Sweet..

Cheers Matty

Hi Dave,

Be careful with that scalpel if you're shivering in the cold. :huh: The Tiffy is looking most impressive.

Great detailing....lots of ref for Matty and probably Ango's builds.

:D Sweet..

Cheers Matty

Thanks Matt. l have been working on both the wings and the fuselage re scribing ( fixing mistakes and re re scribing). l have glued the fuselage together and now just ironing out all the little quirks in it. Hope to post more pics soon

Hacker :D B)

Matty is right, Hack.....I have this kit in my stash and will certainly be using your super build as reference. I've been watching from afar as you work your way through what is clearly no easy shake-and-bake build. The extra work you are putting in will definitely be worth it!

Great work mate, I am very much looking forward to seeing the next pictorial installment!

Cheers

Ango

Well work on the typhoon proceeds with steady progress. l finally made the Sutton belts the best l can. They don't look bad . So l now that l satisfied with the cockpit l put it all together. Everything went together smoothly here as planned.

post-542-1170947734.jpg

Here is a pic of the finished cockpit. l also included the finish radiator. More pics following

post-542-1170948189.jpg

l glued the fuselage together and added the bubble top conversion parts to it. l also had to do some fixing on the vertical stabilizer as it was not only not straight but a little short which l knew from dry fitting the parts together