Latest addition to the LSP Staff

ChrisS

Folks,

Help us welcome "Matty" to the LSP staff! In all our wisdom we have added Matty to the staff in hopes of elevating our level of class and demeanor. I am sure he will not let us down!

Matt will be doing mostly modation tasks, hopefully in moderation, or mayby not, depending on how bad the SPAM problem gets. He'll need a day or two to get up to speed, then he'll be able to help out the membership with SPAM reports, topic management, and PM system help.

Go easy on him folks.

Welcome aboard Matt!!!

Folks,

Help us welcome "Matty" to the LSP staff! In all our wisdom we have added Matty to the staff in hopes of elevating our level of class and demeanor. I am sure he will not let us down!

Going to the dentist is about as much fun as a tax audit! That should keep the spammers away!

Hey Matty! I need my wolf teeth knocked out and my molars floated. Could you help me out pal? :D B) :D

Anyway! :D Congrats on your new posting! Enjoy!

Regards,

Ross

In all our wisdom we have added Matty to the staff in hopes of elevating our level of class and demeanor. I am sure he will not let us down!

May the force be with you Matty as god only knows these guys need help ( professional help) :) You will have your work cut out for you trying to elevate their class and demeanor. :P :P :D B) All jokes aside welcome and hope to talk to you in the future :) :) :)

hacker :) B)