Luftwaffe Mig 29's

Andy Long

It's an idea I've been toying with for a while - building a big Mig 29. However, I'd like to do one in a Luftwaffe scheme, and I see there's a set of decals in 1/32 stocked by Hannants that will do nicely.

However, its listed as going on Mig 29 G and GT variants. How does that stack up against the Mig 29 K and M produced by Trumpter? Any ideas chaps?

I did a bit of Googling and came up with this: http://www.fabulousfulcrums.de/index_e.html

Worth a look if you like German Mig 29's! :lol:

Any advice gratefully received!

Andy

I built the Revell Mig 29 in Luftwaffe markings about a year ago

you wont be dissapointed with the build of this kit

but it could do with a decent cockpit set and ejector seat

and the exhaust cans are a bit on the small side

but apart from that its a great kit

Sean,

Thanks for the input - I'm searching for one right now. I'll pop over and check Ebay out as well, as you never know, I might find a reasonably priced one!

Cheers!

Andy

Yes! That is one good thing about going to the Revell kit: the price has dropped since Trumpeter's came out!

Happy Modeling!!

It's an idea I've been toying with for a while - building a big Mig 29. However, I'd like to do one in a Luftwaffe scheme, and I see there's a set of decals in 1/32 stocked by Hannants that will do nicely.

However, its listed as going on Mig 29 G and GT variants. How does that stack up against the Mig 29 K and M produced by Trumpter? Any ideas chaps?

I did a bit of Googling and came up with this: http://www.fabulousfulcrums.de/index_e.html

Worth a look if you like German Mig 29's! :D

Any advice gratefully received!

Andy

I have thought about doing an M in a Luftwaffe scheme anyway...norty I know...all the Experten can shake their heads at me if I do B)

I have thought about doing an M in a Luftwaffe scheme anyway...norty I know...all the Experten can shake their heads at me if I do ;)

My train of thought at times...but oh the deep inner shame of doing such a thing! :wub: As if I would *coughs*

Andy