Yo Haggis!?

ChrisS

OK Chris, here's a sneak preview.

I first sprayed a lightened base colour of Gunze dark earth, then lightened it some more before spraying over the raised detail.

mail5.jpg

Next a thinned base coat of the dark earth was misted on then a darker mix sprayed in the low lights. It was masked, then the green had the same treatment. The black was a 50% 50% mix of red brown and black with light grey (heavily thinned) highlights and pure black low lights. The whole thing was post shaded with a heavily thinned mix of the black/red brown mix and then dry brushed with light grey.

That's it in a nut shell.

Oops, nearly forgot, it had a wash with very thin black as well.

Haggis great wimpy mate and I am looking forward to the article it will come in usefull for my build, I have pre-ordered the MkIII as there is too much glass in your one ;) so I am going for the easier version :) A question tho' how are the gun barrels as I see quickboost have released the .303's in 48th scale for the Lanc so would these be better than the kit ones??

Graham.

Hi all, thanks for some very generous comments.

A question tho' how are the gun barrels

I have pre-ordered the MkIII as there is too much glass in your one so I am going for the easier version

Graham, the gun barrels are rather good, just a bit fragile as you can probably tell from the plastic rod replacements! Don't worry about masking, the side panels only have 3 or 4 panels to mask, what you see there is all on the inside!