Fun photos

Coolie

Hej jack! I snagged this ride back in the mid 90's in Canada.... a local fellow retired and bought himself the Trojan..... I cleaned it and washed it for him for so long that he owed me a ride or two!!

The only sad thing is that two flights after my last one with him he over steered the ***** and she colapsed the nose wheel ...... that set him back a prop, engine and some nose work.... around 300 000 dollars... but he said it was pocket change..... some guys have all the fun eh?

Cheers

Alan :D

Guest LSP_Jay L

Nice topic!

Here's one of me and Chris last year and this is us having a pint out in front of Chris' house. There will be much more of the same this year, only it will have Lancman, hopefully Menelaos, The ripper, Klaus if he can get time off, and any other LSP'ers that can make the Bodensee Expo!

Cheers guys,

Jay

post-622-1155921910.jpg

Well here's my fist vacation before i lost my job. I took my ExGirlfriend to universal studios hollywood never been there and it was a blast i purchased the VIP experiance and truly recomend it. As for nights out i kinda gave up on the bar scene awhile ago but most of the time i spend my time at home.

If any of you have ever seen bruce almighty, these are the steps that he runs down with the dog peeing.

post-1398-1156394416_thumb.jpg

Nice thread - since I'm not that much of a socaliser - this is a more common evening in for me... :D

blackieandme2.jpg

Quite restful , right up until she yawns... :P , cat breath ... Ugh!

Please forgive the soft toys - they're nothing to do with me! - honest!

That's Blackie - no we didn't name her .. long story .. got a minute - ok - Bought a house the year after we got married , nice house , priced for a quick sale - went to see the house -loved it , sitting there talking to the couple selling it - 2 cats appeared , one jumped on my lap , fell asleep , another one did the same to my wife .We were in love - despite never having had pets before...

Turns out there were 6 cats in the family, all litter mates ,and they were going to be sent to the Cat Protection League for re-homing - we didn't want that to happen , since they were a family- bottom line one house , and 4 cats was the deal .. Blackie is the only one of the original 4 we still have , 2 sucummed to health problems, the other one decided to expirement to see which was stronger , a car or a cat - he lost .. :)

Blacks is 16-17 years old now just a little slower than she used to be , and touch more vocal - since here eyesight isn't the best , but still a little character ...

Gremlin - great name , I trust you keep him dry , and don't feed him after mignight - Yum ,Yum......

Guest LSP_Jay L

Piet you *******! :blink: I'll bet the...car...was alot of fun to ride.

I smell a business trip to SA coming on! ;)

Cheers mate,

Jay