Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'gtresin'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • LARGE SCALE PLANES
    • LSP Forum Info
    • LSP Discussion
    • Aviation Discussion
    • General Discussion
    • Non-LSP Works
  • Sponsor Forums
    • Fisher Models
    • Eagle Editions
    • Silver Wings
    • MDC
    • HobbyLink Japan
    • Marsh Models - Aerotech
    • HobbyZone USA
    • Model Paint Solutions
    • Lukgraph
    • KLP Publishing
  • In The Works
    • Works in Progress
    • Group Builds
    • Ready for Inspection
    • Q&A: Tips, Techniques, and Photography
  • Vendors and Traders
    • Vendors Board

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 2 results

  1. Since I finished my last Tamiya Viper back in 2017 I have wanted to build a more recent Block, and around that time I picked up the Model Maker stencil set for a Polish Block 52 with markings for the 2015 Tiger Meet. Now the time is right--thanks Patrick! I will be converting the Tamiya Block 50 to the Block 52 version. Many of you know much more than I do about the Viper (please keep me honest), but here is what I will need to do: 1. Pratt and Whitney 229 engine (I have the set from the Tamiya Thunderbirds release, and I am ordering a decal set for the carbon fiber petals). 2. This engine used the NSI (small mouth) inlet (I am using the GT Resin conversion). 3. The Block 52 had a larger nose wheel (I will be using a main wheel from the 1/48 UH-60, per Peter Fleischmann's Block 52 build). 4. Extended parabrake (I will either be able to purchase a PWMP set or scratchbuild). I first checked out the resin inlet from GT Resin, and I was impressed with the detail and fit. Next, on to the cockpit. Feel free to follow along! Cheers, Tom
  2. Well, since it looks like I'll be able to finish the UH-1 in time, I've decided to start a kit that at least I have some familiarity with how it goes together. This will be my third Tamiya Phantom and my first D model. I plan to work on it during the down time while the UH-1 is drying or when I want something a little more painless. I will be building it as the London Int'l Airshow version as I was fortunate enough to see the plane in person. In addition to the Speedhunter decal sheet, I have Rhino intakes, GT Resin exhaust cans, Eduard bang seats and cockpit PE, and AMS splitter ramps and chin pod. Carl
×
×
  • Create New...