Jump to content

spook

LSP_Members
  • Content Count

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About spook

  • Rank
    LSP Junkie
  • Birthday 01/05/1973

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Information

  • Location
    france

Recent Profile Visitors

656 profile views
  1. Waouhhhh! Excellent job! Your F-100 is amazing, what a beautiful work!
  2. Really nice 190D13! Your paint job is really beautifull! Well done!
  3. Great job! What a lovely Phantom !
  4. Hi all, Here my last built : a pair of Hasegawa Bf-109, a JG52 BF-109 G10 in may 1945 and a Italian G14 in early 1945.. Just from the box apart Eduard seatbelts et Brassin Wheels My first try of german camo with mottling. Hope you like it Bye and take care
  5. Great job! Amazing paint work.
  6. Thank you I used Tamiya xf-83 and Gunze H334 for the medium sea gray. I used Gunze H73 for dark green
  7. Hi all, Here my Tamiya Mosquito FBVI in french color (fughter group 1/3 "Corsica") in Indochina in 1947. What a great kit! Hope you like it Stay home and happy modelling!
  8. Thank you all; I used Gunze paint: dark grey : H-317 light grey : H-325 blue grey : H-337 + H-45 For nose cone, I used H-308
  9. Hi all; Here my last built : a tamiya F-4E in greek colors. I used quickboot seat, master pitot, Wigman slatted wings, eduard wheels , brassin exhaust and Icarus decal. I made instrument panel in scratch using Airscale photoetched parts. ECM antennaes are scratch built. Instrument panels: ECM fairing Painting, weathering and decal Finished! Hope you lie it!!
  10. Wouahhhhhh great job! Really beautiful work! Bravo!
  11. Thank you all. Fanews : the resin doesn't need a lot of cleaning, it's pretty good. Fitting the cowling is not really difficult but you need to adjust it to the Revell fuselage. The under nose piece is a little to small, so I cut it in 2 and enlarge it with plasticard. Fitting the propeller blade to the spinner need dry and fitting. I didn't use the rudder (which is exactly the same as the revell one) but you need to enlarge the tab. The exhaust are very good. For the under wing cooler, I used revell ones and not the AA ones which need lot of surgery. For me it's a good conversion which need some work but the results is great. I think I'll try the Mk XIV conversion.......one day.
  12. Hi all, Here my last built, a French Navy Seafire XV. I used Revell Spitfire MkIX and AA resin conversion. It's not an easy built but it's the only way to have a Seafire XV. I used Barracuda cockpit, seat and acces door : wonderful resin!!! I used Tamyia and Gunze for Sky and Gunze and M Paint for extra dark sea grey. Marking are painted (tanks Maketar) except for anchors which came from old decals. I hope you will like it! See you soon for a new built!
  13. Great job, great détails, résolu beautiful result
×
×
  • Create New...