P-40E , White 36, 191 IAP VVS KBF

Guest Martinnfb

This is out of the box Hasegawa kit, with exception of resin wheels from Eduard and iron gun sight from Bregun and seatbelts from FineMolds :).

It was one of those projects that will fill up the time between the builds. Not a competition build, just a quickie assembled on my dinning table. The plane is presented as a white 56, however on the only one available and very blurry picture I can see white 36 . :) Thanks to all of you who are able to bear with my attitude and have been supporting me in many ways and on many levels, you know who you are.

Cheers

Martin

ytUxNEx.jpgJ1dymAn.jpg4FsGUW1.jpgo01lV9K.jpgCYy99sK.jpgfFVZTOx.jpg

Edited by Martinnfb

QTZPJQO.jpgtOoSqUq.jpgHJhvbzW.jpgHeJXbwu.jpgjfa7xlG.jpg

... please excuse the lousy pictures, It was just a quick snapshotting with my cellphone. Wolf was kind enough to agree to take some decent pictures for me soon.

Edited by Martinnfb

Looks like a fun build! :)

Thank you for stopping by John,

Yes indeed it was fun build without stress and overambitious detailing. Having said that I added antenna, guns are made from brass tubing, oversized ribbing tape detail was sanded down, the surface was riveted and partially distressed. Lightbulbs and main light framework added, then just a few cables to the canopy and piping in the undercarriage  and break lines.

Edited by Martinnfb

Here is my cousin Sergey after he finished reading Macbeth. He goes, like: "stars hide your fires, don't  let the light to see my black desires". :)

Also, please note the aerial antena detail . 

65foto1.jpg

Not a show model ? Your kidding me. Absolutely awesome Martin. Very well done my friend ! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:  

Not a show model ? Your kidding me. Absolutely awesome Martin. Very well done my friend ! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :punk:  

Thank You Harvey. For 1/48 maybe, in 32nd. this work is way to crude, but that is ok. I had lots of fun with it. :)

Geeezzz, ya think ya could o' cleaned it up a bit before you took pictures?

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :DodgeBall:

Beautiful Martin!

Cheers,

Wolf

You know Wolf, I am one messy eater. Thanks.

Looks great, Martin! Nice photography, too. May I publish it on the website?

Kev

Thank You Kev, yes of course, it will be privilege .

beautiful finish Martin.  nice work and interesting scheme.

Thank You Rick. I wasn't in the mood for another shark mouth and needed something messy :)

Dude...stop showing off!

Awesomest P-40 ever!

Love you Shaka :), you're way too kind.

Nice man!

Thanks Buddy, I know this is not your cup of tea, still, I appreciate your feedback and advice . BTW: when you gonna post your K4? That's a real gem and has to be seen :)