Second Revell build of the legendary (for better or for worse) 1/28 series of kits. Figuring I did the Red Baron first, so needed an Allied plane as balance - hence the Spad. Very similar issues to the Fokker kit so won't repeat here. Using both Model Air and Tamiya paints.
Lots more rigging than the Fokker DR I, went the EZ Line rout again, but really liked that the wing struts are pre-rigged before you assemble the wings which will make things so much easier. Yay!
The scallops on the wing surfaces are full of flash. Just when I think I got it all, the primer (or subsequent coat of paint) shows me where I missed.
Incredibly simple cockpit. Looks better with the gauge decals in place.
Rigged the wing struts after a coat of wood paint.
And the wings and fuselage masked for the camo pattern
Here is the tail with the huge rudder decal. I have yet to find a solvent to help the decal settle. They are a bit thick!
Hopefully more tomorrow!
Edited by CANicoll, 29 January 2017 - 03:01 AM.