Videoaviation Flight Line Extinguisher

onosendai

Would it be possible to scale up the fire bottle to 1/18th scale ? I would like to add one to my 1/18th scale Harrier display.

Steve

Of course it's possible....but I exclude for practical/economic reasons to produce this in other scales, i'm sorry.

I WANT A 1/32 ND SCALE "DAVID-BROWN" TUG TRACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! :please:  :)

...maybe in the next life....seriously this is challenging projects for a small company like mine, i've the clark in the works for months and never see the end.

€12 seems too cheap to me, for that quality? Aviattic charge £18 for a 1/32 figure.

12€ for that set is indeed a very reasonable price. However, I would not compare with 18£ for a figure as, to me, such a price for a single 54mm figure is very expensive. A medium price for a 54mm figure is around 15€ -13£. Anything more expensive is in the high price zone. So you enter in the grey zone of conflict between sales and profitability...(My estimation is based on the price of the huge amount of figures I got from years).

Thierry (a happy and regular Videoaviation customer)

€12 seems too cheap to me, for that quality? Aviattic charge £18 for a 1/32 figure.

good point, there are several reasons for the relative low price, one of these (not the only)

is that i thought of all those like me aren't able to paint figures (and i'm not interested to learn.....)

and maybe they aren't happy to pay high price with poor results.

In addition design and make these figures totally in 3D allows you to bring down the price of the master,

i believe that the figures quoted before by Aviattic are hand-made by artists of the sculpture

and i think have high production costs that affect obviously the street price.