Eduards news!!!

Fenous

Guest The Southern Bandit

Maybe time to sell my stock Hasegawa's 1/32 P-47D then? actually pulled it out for a look and idea to start it soon as well, could be a nice Christmas present .. wonder what markings?

Wonder too on cost?

Of course if I do this Tamiya will announce their next 1/32 as a P47, but even if they do it cant be until mid summer earliest with a later 2017 release now I'd imagine and even then probably a Razorback which would be very good news.

That is exciting as I really like this kit and I love the P-47 but I am thinking Eduard will price me right out of a purchase. Their prices on these uber packs are really sky high. I know that I probably spend that much on a project more often than I care to admit but with the price all up font it is hard to swallow 🙃

Zach

Guest The Southern Bandit

That is exciting as I really like this kit and I love the P-47 but I am thinking Eduard will price me right out of a purchase. Their prices on these uber packs are really sky high. I know that I probably spend that much on a project more often than I care to admit but with the price all up font it is hard to swallow

Zach

What has their pricing point been on re-pops before? their own 109's were/are reasonably priced IMHO, maybe I should just stick with my stock Hasegawa P47D and add extras as I see fit, not bothered about a poster really, good to hear of something new though.