Revell Fw 190F-8

LSP_K2

I thought now would be a good time to start my Revell kit, as it's been beckoning to me since I received it. This, in conjunction with a Trumpeter MiG-15, will be (I hope) two of my entries in the convention in Omaha next year. The hunt has already commenced for some suitable AM for it, probably basic stuff though, as kit appears to be pretty darned nice as is.

ACMISg.jpg

Nice to see one of these built. I have the Hasegawa A8 to build at dinner point so it'll be good to see the comparison between the two.

Carl

Interesting that you say that, as I also have an A-8 Hasegawa kit here, just spotted it a few days ago. Perhaps I can do a few side by side comparison photos. I'll give that some thought.

Interesting that you say that, as I also have an A-8 Hasegawa kit here, just spotted it a few days ago. Perhaps I can do a few side by side comparison photos. I'll give that some thought.

That would be cool. I have an A-8 with a b*tt load of AM..........Harv

Looks like I goofed, big time. What I thought was the A-8, was in fact the F-8, and it, unfortunately, only contains the remnants of this project, most of which was lost in my move a couple of years ago; so no fuselage, tail surfaces, wings or the Eagle Parts 'pit set.

K8iMcD.jpg