Lemkits 1:32 Messerschmitt P.1101 - the first technological details

upor

Nice! Really looking forward to this kit!

Ran across this image just this color image of the V-1 just this morning morning:

Post_War_P.1101_V1_airframe_.jpg

Looking forward to more info about the kit. :)

D

I'm more interested in the girls.

Hey, I may be old but I ain't dead yet.

By the way, There is or was a 1/32 vacuform kit of the Focke-Wulf Ta 183 Huckbein made by Bickford.

I do not know if it is still available from Bickford. I'll contact him and see if it still is, or if the forms are still around anywhere.

I have one in my stash (which, by the way, is not gonna be sold).

But my all time favorite German last ditch design is the Blohm und Voss P-170. I have plans for this and one of these days I will scratch build the model in 1/32 scale. It is a three reciprocating engines and it would be fun to make the jet engine vrsion of it also.  It will be perfect for Vugaria's air force circa 1946-50.

By the way, There is or was a 1/32 vacuform kit of the Focke-Wulf Ta 183 Huckbein made by Bickford.

Well, since this thread was started by LEM Kits, and since LEM Kits has a very nice all-resin 1/32 Ta 183 available, it would seem that whatever vac kits there were for the  Ta 183 are now officially obsolete.

http://lemkits.com/product/1-32-focke-wulf-ta-183-huckebein-limited-edition-resin-kit/

D

Well, since this thread was started by LEM Kits, and since LEM Kits has a very nice all-resin 1/32 Ta 183 available, it would seem that whatever vac kits there were for the  Ta 183 are now officially obsolete.

http://lemkits.com/product/1-32-focke-wulf-ta-183-huckebein-limited-edition-resin-kit/

D

I agree with you. However, now that I am selling most of my 1/32 vac kit stash on eBay I am finding that even the vac kits of airplanes available in injection molding and resins are selling. I figure that two reasons for this could include 1) the savings in cost. Some folks are on tight budgets. and 2) some modelers really enjoy building the vacuform kits.

There could be other reasons, too that I am not aware of.

But, in my case I prefer to build a stick and tissue model and then fill it in with hunks of balsa and/or foam and then sand them down to the correct contours. 

We all have our preferences.

I thank you for telling me the LEM website address. I was having problems finding it. I have ordered the:LEM 1/32 Blohm & Voss BV - 246 "Hagelkorn" kit.

Regards,

Stephen.

"Friends, I want to note that the direction of the models we refer to Luft'46.

That information that we count with a do not allow the 100% accurate".

L.E.M, we seem to be treated well by all your hard efforts lately. The new subjects are most welcomed. Thank you again for the step in this interesting direction offering Luft or any other country 1946 subjects. Japanese, British, Russian, American would be great too just kindly saying.

Regards,

Troy.

Hi Upor,

Just curious. Will this kit have a solid wing with an attachment in the center fuselage section? Perhaps an optional degree of swept wing option going on here? Im looking to the actual details relating to the cutouts in the fuselage. I'm looking forward to the main gear legs as they look to be bent inward inside the fuselage. Looks trickery to duplicate and I'm curious to see how this will be replicated.

Please keep the pictures coming. I love how this one a/c is shaping up. Looks like another great offering for L.E.M.

Regards

Troy

Excellent update L.E.M. Looks like the main wings maybe pinned in some way? Moveable perhaps? I like this "possible" deployed approach. The slim rear fuselage is screaming a Riech defense band of some sort. Please keep the progress photos coming. I really enjoy the in progress approach & marketing technique by L.E.M. Well received. Thanks.