HpH 1/32 Fw 189

LSP_Kevin

Well, that is certainly going to be really cool. Will be interested to see how they pull off all that glass.  Would love to see all that detail HpH puts in their kits.

Hopefully this isn't the only big announcement of the weekend.

Matt  :frantic:

.... In early news from Telford, it seems that HpH will be announcing a 1/32 Fw 189: ... Photo and scoop courtesy LSM.

Kev

Mirek and Co. Never cease to amaze me with their passion for "different" yet somehow, popular subjects ... I'd never even heard of this aircraft until a couple of weeks ago - yet apparently quite a few were made and used!! ... Another weird Luftwaffe oddity. I'm still hoping that they can announce a Blenheim or Ta.154 though!!

Well, that is certainly going to be really cool. Will be interested to see how they pull off all that glass.  Would love to see all that detail HpH puts in their kits.

... Hopefully this isn't the only big announcement of the weekend ...

Matt  :frantic:

... I doubt it will be the only super announcement ... We have the Airfix stand alone display - although that MAY just be more Typhoon advertising ... Or even a new-tool canopy announcement!! ;) ... Can't wait to see the HKM pics etc ... This is going to be a big year!! ... Exciting!!! :D

Rog :)

Must... Build... Faster... Oh man my to do list is only getting longer instead of shorter. Very cool subject! Got to think of it, you could use the engine housing and props to convert your GMF Hs129 to an A version. Hmm, more build possibilities..... (runs back to the workbench)

Guest Vulcan32

Mirek told me in March that they maybe will do the Fw-189. A few days ago he sent me an email that they will do it. He also told me that they maybe will do the SB2C Helldiver, let´s see what happens. The Bv-141 I would like to see, too.

Mirek told me in March that they maybe will do the Fw-189. A few days ago he sent me an email that they will do it. He also told me that they maybe will do the SB2C Helldiver, let´s see what happens. The Bv-141 I would like to see, too.

So was this the "other" 1/32 kit on offer after the Sea Hornet?? ... The one "not quite ready" ???

Rog :)