Well here she is boys, all dolled up, along with Willie.
I threw everything AM wise I could as well as many, many hrs scratching different components for Willies Fw-190 based out of Barth in 1944:
- Has Fw-190 A-8
- EP cockpit
- EP Boss
- EP Prop
- EP Tail-wheel
- EP resin Mk 108 canon fairings
- MDC resin smooth main wheels
- BlackDog R/2 Sturmbock conversion
- MM brass 151 20 Mike-Mike barrels
- MM brass Mk 108 barrels
- G-Factor white brass gear
- Custom made brass "Krebs Garat" w/Lion Roar 21 cm Werfer rocket
- Master Details stabilizers
- Aires wheel wells
- Eduard color IP and PE interior
- Quickboost exhausts
- HGW laser cut seat-belts
- Mike Grant stencils
- Montex paint masks
- Just Plane Stuff Luftwaffe plank hard stand
- Scratch made landscaping on the JPS base
- Ultracast "Late War Luftwaffe Pilot"
- Great-Wall-Hobby German WWII oil drums
- True Details Luftwaffe parachute pack #1
WHEW! I think thats it...............
Here is a link to the WIP if anyone is interested in how she came together:
Fw-190 A8 R/2 Sturmbock "Yellow 17" WIP
Hope you all enjoy, and thanks to all those who offered advice and commented along the way:
Edited by Out2gtcha, 16 May 2014 - 02:31 PM.